NOTES: Cosmetic Laserworks - Voluma Filler - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a horrible experience with this company and...

I had a horrible experience with this company and would never recommend them to anyone. I had an old Groupon for 2x1.5ml Radiesse and of course, they did a switch and bait and told me that I would get much better results with Voluma Filler, so on top of the ~$400 Groupon I paid another 950 for 2 Voluma Fillers.

Initially, it was swollen but after a few days, it looked worse than before the treatment. On top of that, they also told me that I would get a $100 Visa card from Merz Aesthetics even though we did not use their products. If this is not illegal, then it is certainly unethical. They told me to come back, and they would fix it... all she did is massage my face that got all swollen from it. Then the Tech said she could add some Radiesse and went to talk with the Office Manager. She came back it the syringe and the Manager and told me that I should again fill out some form to get a rebate so that they would not lose so much money. Again, unethical. It gets worse - then they backtracked and told me that my face is too swollen, and I should come back again in a few days. It took me 2 hours to get to their office to get my face massaged which resulted in swelling and then be told we can't do it now since she would not know where to inject since everything was swollen. Clearly, they did not want to part with their product for free and by then I about had it and just left. Scammers at best. If you see an office in an iffy building, ?run for the hills.

Horrible and unethical in all aspects. Stay away from them.