THE BEST!

28 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

THE BEST!

Dr. White performed rhinoplasty on me to correct a collapsed nostril, deviated septum and the overall appearance of my symmetry which had changed over a period of time due to a traumatic injury. When I first considered having surgery several years prior, I visited with another local cosmetic surgeon but I did not experience the sense of conviction from my consult to advance to surgery. Over a period of several years I had noticed that I was having some minor difficulty with breathing during strenuous exercise and began snoring. The appearance of my nose and the results of how I would look were obviously a major factor as well as the overall effect surgery would have on my breathing capabilities. When I learned of Dr. White and first visited with his staff, I had already done much research about him but nothing I had read justified the genuine persona that embraced me during my consultation appointment. There is something special that resonates from Dr. White that symbolizes the essence of the medical profession. Dr. White has the empathy and receptiveness that we all look for when making a personal decision that for me was in most part an elective surgery. Dr. White is the BEST! He was thorough to the point that no questions were left unanswered. He had my health and well-being at the forefront of his concerns and at no time was I ever intimidated, fearful or anxious about my decision. My recovery was exactly what I anticipated due to the abundance of knowledge Dr. White shared with me regarding rhinoplasty. Dr. White brought a new level of confidence to me through his expertise and proficiencies. I am very delighted with the results and more importantly having the opportunity to share my experience so others can make the decision to seek the BEST if you want the BEST results!