Tummy Tuck, Lipo & Fat Transfer with Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld - Queens/ Manhattan

Hey ladies, the reason I decided to sign up here...

Hey ladies, the reason I decided to sign up here and write a review is because during my research period I often found myself here, researching and reading on the procedures I was interested in. I'm 27 years old, currently residing in the Bronx, proud mommy of 2 girls (6yrs old and 9months old) I'm 5'7 and an approximate weight of 165/170 after giving birth. My weight before kids 145/150. I knew my body had changed drastically after having babies and I also knew that I needed and wanted a tummy tuck. After thorough research and talking to a few people I know, I decided to contact Dr. Rosenfeld, and this is when my journey began!

Went in for consultation & quote.

So... Late December was my free consultation appointment, I had missed one 2 wks prior because of the joy lol. I know it sounds crazy but I was so eager and overwhelmed and still confuse wether I wanted it done here or at the Dominican Republic, that it was too much at the moment, so I passed and rescheduled a wk later. Upon arrival at the manhattan office, I do have to say they're all nice ladies. The amount of people at the waiting area was pretty descent, the process is simple and smooth. I filled out a few papers asking general health questions, what were the procedures of interest and how I've heard about his practice. While waiting they give you before and after picture books of previous patients to look at while you wait and the front desk lady is there at the waiting area as well explaining, answering any questions or concerns and also giving post-op advice and recommendations. The wait was about 20 to 30 minutes before the doctors assistant called me in. She told me the doc was going to be there shortly and to take off my clothes so I can show what I wanted. A few minutes later Dr. Rosenfeld walks in, introduces himself and asks what I'm exactly interested in. I do have to say he is not the nicest jolly face doctor ever but he is professional, straight to the point and reasonable. Pretty quickly he explained his recommendation and gave me a quote of $9,150 which included tt, lipo (flanks n back), fat tranfer to my buttocks, 1st compression garment and pain pump. He also gives financing options that I wasn't interested in.

My mind was set and I was ready to go :)

Ok so after being all excited for the descent amount he had quoted my surgery and reading up on reviews, and talking to 2 people that had gone under the knife with Dr. Rosenfeld, and constantly watching fatal news about malpractices in DR, I decided that it was best to get it done here, plus; since my major and number 1 concern was my tummy and he was pretty neat at it I'll go with him. I had a little doubt really far deep I'm my head about the lipo and body sculpturing since in DR they know the kind of body we Spanish girls want and like lol BUT I had a lot to loose and a huge risk to take. Around 2 or 3 weeks later I called the office and told them I was highly interests in getting surgery. I asked how much was the deposit to hold a date (they had told me $2,000 originally; but they open to work with you once they see you're really interested) I only had $1,000 available on my debit card and they were more than nice to let me book with that amount. That same day Mary (a really nice secretary) mailed me the blood work info and address with instructions on what to do next. The next available surgery they had available was Feb 13th!! And I couldn't have been anymore excited! I believe I was sweating by the time I got off the phone lol. The payment process is pretty easy and convenient, they let you do it by phone and I was able to text in a picture of my card and ID. The blood work was really easy to get out the way. As soon as I received the papers on a Friday I called and they gave me a blood work appointment for the following Monday. I went in for my blood work and called Mary to let her know she told me that results would be in as soon as the next day (now these people work at the speed of light lol) the doctor does too, he seems always on demand and on the go BUT I kind of understood because patients are constantly in n out of surgery, and I assumed trying to get a hold of him with questions and with after surgery concerns; his time was limited so it didn't bothered me. Afte the free consultation the main person in contact was Mary. She's the one in charge of the payment and arranging surgery. The next day I get the call I had lost all my sleep too :)) my blood wrk came back beautifully and I was 100% confirmed and set to go, from that moment on I only had to make constant deposits to take care of my balance and wait until a time for surgery. While I waited on that they make u feel comfortable enough to call any time you need or want with questions or just to make a payment. These people were awesome! So much patience and courtesy, professionalism at its best. And now the waiting game lol 2 wks until surgery.

The day of surgery!

Ok so the day of surgery I wake up super early, took a good shower n checked the weather since feb 13, was also the day they had announce a huge snow storm. It seems like the streets were clear enough toale it to queens, and so we did (my boyfriend and me). Dropped off my baby girl @ her school bus stop and in less than 18 minutes we were at the surgey center. Upon arrival the staff were so welcoming and friendly! I immediately checked in and ask of the doctor was already there, they quickly told me he was in surgery with his earlier appointment and that soon the nurse would come and take me in to prepare me. I wasn't nervous at all, they really make you feel comfortable an make the process extremely smooth. A few minutes later the nurse came, took me in, asked me a few basic questions, gave me a locker to put my stuff in it and a hospital robe. Once I was all set the nurse put an iv and put me on this waiting room where the anesthesiologist comes shortly after; he explains the anesthesia process and asked a few health questions and then lets me ask n discuss any concern. After that is just a short wait while they clean and sterilize the OR. While I waited the doc came in and took a few pictures told me that it was going to be ok and that I looked relaxed and comfortable enough :). The next time we saw each other was at the OR, he was fixing up and looking at paper work while the nurse sterilized me n made sure I was all set to jump in bed. Through out this whole process the nurses were so nice; explaining what they were doing and why and always with a friendly smile! Short after I had jump in bed and the anesthesiologist was by my head side, also telling me what he was doing and that in a matter of seconds I'll be feeling relaxed enough to fall asleep. After that I remember waking up in excruciating pain with 2 nurses by my side. The nurses were quick an attentive enough to solve my pain issue with drugs and pills. After that it's just the wait of a few hours until I felt better and was able to pee so they could release me. I don't remember seeing the doc often after, I saw him once I believe lol he asked if I was ok and if I had pee and shortly after I'm assuming he was done. The nurses were on point an by my side at all times and answering all after surgery questions I had. These ladies were AMAZING with me! I don't have enough words to express how thankful I am to have had them as my team of care!!

Pre-op pics