The best of the best.

25 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

The best of the best.

Firstly, Dr Drielsma is the best!!! I could not be happier. I had a Bilateral Breast Reduction just over 3 months ago. I went from a GG cup size with very long heavy breasts to a DD. The results have been amazing. My breasts are now high, firm and in proportion with my body, my breasts have been fully transformed and I never thought I would be as happy as I am. The shape is great. Friends that I don't see often have all been saying how much weight I have lost, even though only 800grams was removed it has given me my waist back and looks like I have lost a lot more. It's amazing the change the reduction has made to my overall appearance. I am loving my new strapless swimsuit and my husband says it looks like I have had implants even though I haven't!! The cost was a lot less than other plastic surgeons charge. I know people that have paid double or more for the same procedure with other surgeons. My friends are jealous, and are wanting the name and number of 'my guy'.. :) The aftercare of Dr Drielsma has been fantastic, he is a talented, genuine and a nice guy that I would refer to anyone in a flash.