Facial Mole Removal with Hyfrecation - Los Angeles, CA

I had developed a mole in the middle of my...

I had developed a mole in the middle of my eyebrows in my mid 20's and it really threw my face off. I went to see 3 different doctors. The first doctor shaved it, but it did nothing but scab and the mole was still there. The second doctor told me that he could remove it, but he would cut it out and put in a stitch and that the scar would be the same size as the mole *GASP* so I didn't do it. And finally I found Dr. Raffy Karmounkian who is a scar specialist as well as offering mole removal. I went to see him and he suggested mole removal by Hyfrecation - a small electronic pen that sort of burns the mole off. I did some research and finally agreed to go in to have the procedure done. It took two times, but I am so happy that the mole is now COMPLETELY GONE! No sign of it at all! And he also offered to burn off all the other moles on my face for a very fair price. I had 10 moles removed. I am so happy with his work that I will go back to him for any mole removal I need in the future. It's like he photoshopped my face!
Dr. Raffy Karamounkian

Very professional, quick and efficient. Will absolutely go back to him again. Lovely offices with very nice staff.