Aging gracefully with the help of Dr. Simone

My best friend needed reconstructive breast...

My best friend needed reconstructive breast surgery due to cancer. She chose Doctor Simone to perform this surgery. I witnessed his competency and caring manner. When I decided it was time for a facelift, I chose Doctor Simone. On my initial visit, over twenty years ago, he listened patiently as I explained why I was sitting across from him. In language I could understand, he discussed what he could do and explained the procedure to me step by step. His office made all my arrangements. I spent the night after my surgery in his surgical suite with a highly skilled private nurse. After seeing Doctor Simone the following morning, I was able to go home. Doctor Simone was completely involved and available during my recovery period. I was very happy with my results.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Armand Simone for over twenty years. He is a highly skilled reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon. Over these years, I have had surgical and non surgical procedures with Dr. Simone. I have been quite satisfied with each outcome. Dr. Simone is compassionate, caring and highly ethical. He performs most procedures in his office, which is very comfortable and private. He is very dedicated to his patients and available 24/7. He has returned my phone calls in the middle of the night and while on vacation and opened the office during non office hours to see me. I highly recommend Dr. Simone.