Transgender Woman Who Finally Had Top Surgery...and It Was Totally Needed. Lexington, KY

I've been in transition for four years and I...

I've been in transition for four years and I finally had the funds available for my procedure. I went from wearing two bras and silicone inserts, not knowing what my actual cup size was. Dr. Gerstle was very understanding and reassuring of my unique needs as a transgender woman. He has performed breast augmentation for transwomen before which was something I sought after when researching surgeons. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.
Lexington Physician

Dr. Gerstle and his staff were super understanding and laid back. I always felt comfortable comingDr. Gerstle is very laid back (plus side, we understood each other's humor). I was not talked into any other procedures and I wasn't berated with intrusive transition questions. I was given the best service and explored all of my options thoroughly. Overall, if I had the chance to do it again, I would.