He's Just AMAZING!!!! - New York, NY

After many years of being unhappy with my breast...

After many years of being unhappy with my breast and all the back and neck problems that come associated with having large breast I decided I wanted to have a breast reduction, I spend an entire month researching for the right surgeon and going on consultations trying to find the right one until I met Dr Rowe and his amazing knowledgeable staff MIA, Katie, Cynthia and Melissa... I went there with so many questions like I had for the others and its like Dr Rowe was reading my mind ...1st consultation with such a warm heart he took the time to explain every detail of the surgery and recovery process!! I was convinced he was the one!! I had my surgery 3 months ago and have I mentioned the great bedside manners he's team had!??? I had such a pleasant experience went from a 36DDD To a 34C and couldn't be happier with the results .. I could say Dr Rowe is the MOST genuine professional kind and compassionate surgeon there is! .. I never been happier with my self and with more confidence as I have today and I have him to thank for! My cousin was so amazed with the change that I took her there and she's now as happy as I am!! Highly recommend Dr Rowe and his amazing staff!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
New York Plastic Surgeon