He's the BEST!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

After I got my first procedure with Dr. Stoker, that was it. I'll never go to anyone else! I call him the "Miracle Worker". Starting with the consultation, he's honest, straightforward and professional with a wonderfully gracious personality. He goes out of his way to listen and give you the results you want. His office staff is friendly, detail-oriented and top notch too. I live out of town, which adds another layer of planning, but they are always thoroughly prepared. Throughout the entire process, they made me feel at-home discussing personal topics, answering questions and planning all the details. On top of that, Dr. Stoker is incredibly skilled as a surgeon. He gives you improvements without overdoing it or making you look fake. Even the nurses at the aftercare, who see patients from all the surgeons in LA, rave about Dr. Stoker. I feel and look years younger, thanks to him!