MOHS Surgery - 3 Skin Cancers, Neck, Torso, Shin

After almost 20 years of being cut up, I finally...

After almost 20 years of being cut up, I finally found the best solution yet!!! Dr, McGinness used Mohs procedure to remove 3 cancers...1 located on my lower leg to the right of my shin; 1 located on my torso a few inches below my breast; and, 1 located on my neck only an inch below my jawline. WOW, what a difference a doctor makes! I am very, very pleased...the incisions ranging from 2" to approx. 3.5" in length look amazing. The scar is no practically no wider than the original incision with very minimal indent! My incisions are only a few weeks old, I am having problems downloading my pictures but will post pics in near future. Keep in mind, I am 63 years old and not a good healer...I have extensive sun damaged skin. Dr. McGinness informed me each surgical scar includes lazer repair, which will erase the scar as if surgery never occurred. I am overly pleased! Additionally and most importantly...the tissue removed is examined for any traces of cancer cells to verify the entire cancer has been removed. I am delighted to inform you...I am cancer free and will be eventually scar free! I would recommend Dr. McGinness without hesitation, he is an excellent surgeon/doctor with lots of personalty. I enjoy his easy going, fun yet professional behavior. I hope this review is helpful to you, as I normally don't write reviews, but, Dr. McGinness is an exception!

MOHS - Age 63 w/Multiple Skin Cancers: Neck, Torso, Shin

At 63, I have major sun damage, which has resulted in 20 years of mostly Basel Cell skin cancer surgeries. I dread getting cut up. So glad I found Dr. McGinness, who has achieved my best surgical results yet!

Dr. McGinness used Mohs procedure to remove 3 cancers...1 is located on my lower leg to the right of my shin; 1 located on my torso a few inches below my breast; and, 1 located on my neck only an inch below my jawline. WOW, what a difference a doctor makes!

Dr. McGinness explained each procedure in detail, answered all my questions/concerns...I was very comfortable in his hands. My incisions range from 2" to approx. 3.5" in length and look amazing! The scars are no wider than the original incision with very minimal indent! My incisions are only a few weeks old, which is why there is still some bruising and swelling. Keep in mind, I am 63 with sun damage, bruise easily and not a very good healer.

Dr. McGinness informed me each surgical scar includes lazer repair, which will erase the scar as if surgery never occurred. I can't wait...This will be my first lazer treatment!

Additionally and most importantly...The cancer tissue removed is examined to make sure all the margins are clear of any cancer cells. I am happy to say ... All the margins on the cancers Dr. McGuinness removed were clear!

I am now cancer free and will be eventually scar free! I would recommend Dr. McGinness without hesitation, he is an excellent surgeon/doctor with lots of personalty. I enjoy his easy going, fun yet professional behavior. His Staff is excellent too! There is little or no waiting time, they followup on everything and have the same delightful, caring yet professional manner as Dr. McGinness.

MOHS - Age 63 w/Multiple Skin Cancers: Neck, Torso, Shin

Melbourne Otolaryngologist

He is reassuring, making sure you understand...answers all your questions. I feel confident/comfortable in his hands! His follow up is amazing too, my concerns are addressed immediately. Wait time is almost non-existent. I hope review is helpful to you, as I normally don't write reviews, but, Dr. McGinness is an exception!