Face and Neck Lift - Toronto, ON

I saw Dr. Cory Torgerson on the recommendation of...

I saw Dr. Cory Torgerson on the recommendation of a beauty consultant because of my concern about neck laxity and jowls. At the time, I had received facial skin tightening treatments and juvederm fillers but was not getting the results that I needed to feel confident in my appearance. My consultation with Dr. Torgerson was complimentary and he explained the procedure that he would take to lift my face and tighten my neck.

50 Plus Facelift - Did Not Feel The Way I Looked

I felt a disconnect between my appearance and the way I felt inside. I recently visited a walk-in clinic and the doctor said that I have a young face. He also commented that he had to look at his file again when I took up when he called my name.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Torgerson has a very pleasant demeanour. He is professional, caring and easy to talk to. He makes me laugh and I do like the pleasantries of doctor/client relationship that I experience while visiting his office. On the night before my surgery, I did not sleep a wink but this was not because of lack of trust in my doctor but rather from the anxiety of waiting. Surgery was rather a big step for me. Prior to the procedure, I spoke to Dr. Torgerson and our brief talk helped to dispel my anxieties and calmed my nerves. He asked me a few skill-testing questions before the anaesthetic took effect and because I felt that I was not doing well, I told him that I was sleeping. He good-naturedly told me that I was not and that I had done very well...here's a loud guffaw on that one! The next thing that I recalled was a nurse at my side and shortly after Dr. Cory appeared and told me that my surgery went well. I am now feeling more confident in my appearance, thanks to my doctor. Dr. Cory takes pride in his work and takes care to perform surgery in a subtle way to prevent obvious scarring. While he might offer suggestions for improvement, he is not a pushy person. He is a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.