Dr. Torgerson is the Best Doctor - Hands Down! - Toronto, ON

I went to Dr. Torgerson for a Revised Rhinoplasty...

I went to Dr. Torgerson for a Revised Rhinoplasty after I had my first Rhinoplasty surgery did not heal properly. Apparently I could not breathe now through one nostril and my nose became a difficult case, which required the hands of specialist.

I was truly very upset and you can imagine insecure and nervous about going through another operation with a new doctor but from the minute I met the Dr. Torgerson and his lovely staff I was knew I was in the right place. I was instantly comforted and reassured that he would get me the nose that I wanted cosmetically as well as fix my breathing. His consultation involved 3D image technology, and he visually showed me the areas that he would fix. I was able to do phone conversations, and send him pictures of the images I was trying to attain. He was patient and listened to my particular wants. He did not dismiss anything I had to say and he answered thoroughly every question I had. This is rare with most doctors and I truly appreciated the time he spent with me.

The staff prepped me in the weeks to come so when it came down to surgery day. I felt confident and excited about going through with the operation. The Surgery took place at his clinic which is much more convenient then a hospital. After the surgery the staff made sure that I was healing well and I saw him in the weeks following.

Honestly there is no other doctor I would have gone to. He gave me the perfect nose I wanted. I can breathe finally and it’s a hundred times better. The best thing is that I really didn’t want a nose where people would instantly know that I got it done and he has a skill for making the nose come out natural looking. No one every questions me about it.

Dr. Torgerson is the best surgeon hands down! He is professional, patient, knowledgeable, understanding and sympathy. I liked him so much I did refer my friends and family to him. Without a doubt I would recommend Dr. Torgerson! I am so grateful and blessed to have met him.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon