Teosyal Product and Dr. Pamela Taylor , Part of Dr. Cory Torgersen Team

I have had so many consults with plastic surgeons...

I have had so many consults with plastic surgeons over the years about facial paralysis from Bell's Palsy and what to do about the residuals of the paralysis. Years ago when this first happened, my mouth was on the right side of my face, and all the facial muscles had collapsed on that same side. I was a scary nightmare.

To correct the palsy, I had a very unsuccessful fat transfer to my cheeks which only made matters worse along with many frequent sessions for injections with the more common fillers. I never tried Botox as I feared more paralysis. The fillers never lasted as long as they should have. So I was already discouraged before I even decided to book with Dr. Torgersen.

Thought I would start with another consult on injectables first.
I was booked with Dr. Taylor, and she made me feel so comfortable and definitely not pressured!
! I am so glad Dr Torgersen chose her to be on his team!

Finally a doctor that was listening to "my" concerns.
My past experience with injectables, was me looking too full and fat in the lower mouth area without the working facial muscles to hold everything in place.. (I always felt, a simple lift in the cheeks and I would "look more like me".)

Dr Taylor had the same vision; the best improve would be in the cheek areas. She thought the stronger Teosyal products would stand up to the difficult task, and she did inject mainly in the upper cheek areas.
2 vials x Teosyal Ultra Deep and 1 vial x Teosyal Ultimate.
She used the DermaPen which I had never experienced before and the treatment was painless! I could see the results right away. There was some tenderness and bruising for about 4 days. Dr Taylor did the slightest of adjustments, yet I can really noticed the refreshed appearance. I left the clinic feeling quite optimistic. The injection sites felt a little hard to touch at first, and just now after a week the softness is coming back.
I would highly recommend Dr Taylor and look forward to consulting with Dr. Torgersen in a few weeks time.
Dr. Pamela Taylor