Tired Saggy Face - United Kingdom

My skin had become slack and no face cream on the...

My skin had become slack and no face cream on the planet would fix it ,plus I looked tired .I met with the gifted surgeon Dominc and found him to be a rather pleasant chap who saw straight away what I needed attendance with .
I had face lift and brow lift on 03.11.15
I had stitches out today and this was my first venture outside .So on the way home l thought I would treat myself to a scratch card and was asked to show ID ,I'm nearly fifty six .So I think you can say ,yes ,I'm pleased with my result and would recommend him. Actually my face looks natural and "fits" me.I don't look pulled .Its me ,but a fresh ,non tired me .If this is what you seek then Dominc is the surgeon

Update

Thank you for all the lovely comments and this is to answer some of those questions.
I'm a shy soul and am sorry but don't wish to show photos of myself.
Surgery is serious and my advice is to follow exactly the information that Dominc Bray's Team provide. I did have bruises more on neck than on face .I followed hundred percent the Diet Dominic advises. This ttruly has helped but other factors such as gift of the surgeon and your own physicality comes into play regarding this matter. I was nervous about surgery but I knew I was in good hands. This is the key to any surgery one attempts .Finding a gifted surgeon but one who also captures a natural look that does not look man made.Someone called Dominc a Face God " and this truly is what he is .When you study his before and after pictures of his clients as I did before I chose him you will see just how expert he is.We are all different there is an art in a face and he can not only see it but is fortunate to have the hands to make it achievable.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic is highly skilled and knows exactly what is achievable