Loss of Volume in Cheek Area - London, GB

I haven't always had good experiences with...

I haven't always had good experiences with practitioners who use facial fillers and was naturally nervous when it came to finding someone I could trust. I had read good reviews about Dr Papageorgiou and decided to make an enquiry. It wasn't the only enquiry I made but someone got back to me straight away and was pleasant and reassuring. I decided that if a Doctor cares enough about all aspects of patient care - including whether administrative staff are friendly and prompt in their replies - then that Doctor is going to care enough to address all of your concerns, no matter how insignificant they might feel. I dropped all other enquiries and booked an appointment with Dr Papageorgiou. When I arrived at the clinic I found it to be clean, without being sterile, and inviting and the receptionist was also very welcoming. Dr Papageorgiou was just as other reviews had said he would be - extremely thorough, studying my face intently and explaining possible procedures carefully. He seemed to understand my face and recognised all my concerns as legitimate, which completely reassured me and stopped me from feeling vain and silly. I had previously resisted the urge to have filler in my cheeks because I have seen so many pictures of celebrities with over-plumped, hamster cheeks and really couldn't face the thought of having anything so obvious. Dr Papageorgiou convinced me that using filler was a good course of action though because of his insistence on proceeding carefully and his aim of achieving a natural look. He gave me a mirror to hold as he applied the filler and was apologetic about the potential pain. The difference in my appearance was instantaneous and quite incredible. I couldn't believe I hadn't chosen to do it before, but was also grateful that I had taken the time to find a doctor who was so considerate, kind, knowledgable, professional and interesting too. I wanted to write this review as a way of saying thank you but also because I want other people to have the positive experience that I did. I may have used cliched expressions to describe my experience but don't let that detract you from Dr Papageorgiou's talent - he is a rare find.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon