Getting my Sexy back! Lipo & BBL 5'3 BMI 28

In May I made a decision to have surgery with Dr....

In May I made a decision to have surgery with Dr. Fix it / Dr. Blinki . No children . Just looked in the mirror 2 years ago, realized my body is no longer how it was in early 20s &30s ofcourse. It's true when they say your body changes drastically in your 40s. I'm ready for the new & improved me 0600am 09/08/2016

1 month away from my surgery date 8 Sep ...

Excited , nervous , anxious ...
Will post before and after pictures after the surgery.
So far I have 2 Fajate girdles from Colombia . A friend is from there and picked them up for me. Also purchased a Verox faja from a Colombian store here in Miami. The store gave me a phone number to a seamstress that takes in the fajas once the swelling goes down and you start loosing inches. Instead of purchasing new fajas you can just alter them. Then of course I will have the faja the doctor gives you when you come out of surgery.
I just rather have extra. Especially the first week , I am reading is when you feel the worst pain. I don't want to be concerned with washing any laundry.
I will update with more prior to surgery date .

I posted pictures of the 2 fajate fajas . Later I will post the Verox .

Disappointed!! Received Dr.Miami Booty Buddy

It's way too soft. I tried it on dinning chair, on sofa and in car. Way too soft! So disappointed. Although I will be purchasing one from Dr. Blinsky I ordered this one as extra. The back support cushion looked extra comfy . It Sold me!
However it's no good.! Trust me. I really wanted to love it. I was excited to get it.
Ladies the picture and demonstration looks fabulous. When you sit on it so soft there is no support. It almost goes flat.
Do Not waste your money! Now I have 14 days to return . I'm going to be out the shipping money. But that's ok. It was a total of $117 so still worth sending back.
Not sure what Dr. Blinsky look like but the BBL pillow looks sturdy . Might order that next as extra for my car.

Who has purchased the BBL pillow from Dr. Blinski's office? Or BBL pillow.com ?

Deciding on what is the best BBL pillow accessory ?? Please let me know what BBl pillow you've chosen and are you pleased with your purchase?
I already bought and returned the Dr.Miami Booty Buddy , it was too soft . Did not feel like it would keep my booty from touching the surface. Too mushy. I am 145lbs .
Surgery is in less than 1 1/2 .
Time to decide. Almost time.

Before and after pics

Still extremely swollen . The first few days post op are serious. Getting on and off the bed was biggest challenge. Otherwise I was up and about from day one. You feel extremely sore .

14 days post op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

In May I made a decision to have surgery with Dr. Fix it / Dr. Blinki after searching many other board certified Ps in Miami. After my consultation with him, I was certain he was the One. His expertise and professionalism is exactly what I was looking for to make my 47 yr old body back to my sexy one .