Getting my Sexy back! Lipo & BBL 5'3 BMI 28

In May I made a decision to have surgery with Dr....

In May I made a decision to have surgery with Dr. Fix it / Dr. Blinki . No children . Just looked in the mirror 2 years ago, realized my body is no longer how it was in early 20s &30s ofcourse. It's true when they say your body changes drastically in your 40s. I'm ready for the new & improved me 0600am 09/08/2016

1 month away from my surgery date 8 Sep ...

Excited , nervous , anxious ...
Will post before and after pictures after the surgery.
So far I have 2 Fajate girdles from Colombia . A friend is from there and picked them up for me. Also purchased a Verox faja from a Colombian store here in Miami. The store gave me a phone number to a seamstress that takes in the fajas once the swelling goes down and you start loosing inches. Instead of purchasing new fajas you can just alter them. Then of course I will have the faja the doctor gives you when you come out of surgery.
I just rather have extra. Especially the first week , I am reading is when you feel the worst pain. I don't want to be concerned with washing any laundry.
I will update with more prior to surgery date .

I posted pictures of the 2 fajate fajas . Later I will post the Verox .

Disappointed!! Received Dr.Miami Booty Buddy

It's way too soft. I tried it on dinning chair, on sofa and in car. Way too soft! So disappointed. Although I will be purchasing one from Dr. Blinsky I ordered this one as extra. The back support cushion looked extra comfy . It Sold me!
However it's no good.! Trust me. I really wanted to love it. I was excited to get it.
Ladies the picture and demonstration looks fabulous. When you sit on it so soft there is no support. It almost goes flat.
Do Not waste your money! Now I have 14 days to return . I'm going to be out the shipping money. But that's ok. It was a total of $117 so still worth sending back.
Not sure what Dr. Blinsky look like but the BBL pillow looks sturdy . Might order that next as extra for my car.

Who has purchased the BBL pillow from Dr. Blinski's office? Or BBL pillow.com ?

Deciding on what is the best BBL pillow accessory ?? Please let me know what BBl pillow you've chosen and are you pleased with your purchase?
I already bought and returned the Dr.Miami Booty Buddy , it was too soft . Did not feel like it would keep my booty from touching the surface. Too mushy. I am 145lbs .
Surgery is in less than 1 1/2 .
Time to decide. Almost time.

Before and after pics

Still extremely swollen . The first few days post op are serious. Getting on and off the bed was biggest challenge. Otherwise I was up and about from day one. You feel extremely sore .

14 days post op

Massage lady in Miami Elsi Merladet

I started massage treatment 24 hours after Lipo/BBL surgery.
I was staying at Miami Escape and Dani , the owner of Miami escape has a Massage lady come every day around 3pm.
Massages are highly recommended are are extremely necessary after Lipo surgery. Its imperative after, because it helps with draining the liquid also with inflammation , relieves stiffness and soreness you feel .
Also helps reduce lumps and bumps and assist I'm molding your new shape.
You must invest in the massages because it goes along with the recovery process and will give you best results.
I got a massage with Elsie next day after surgery and continued with 4 consecutive massages then I've continued massages with Elsi to this day. 3 times a week.
Right now I am almost 4 weeks post op and still feel sore and tender on my sides especially.
After a massage I feel much better. Less tense and much softer to the touch.
I highly recommend Elsi and am grateful for meeting her.
I know because of her massages my body is still molding to its best potential.
She is worth the money you will invest in!
Call her to schedule your future appointments after surgery.
I am in no way affiliated with her business.
I am just a very satisfied customer.
Reading Real Self has been extremely helpful with this surgery journey.
Very pleased with all the info I read here. It has made my journey a lot more pleasant.
Knowing that what I am feeling is normal and hearing others express how they prepared before and how they recovered post surgery has been extremely insightful.

Post op week 5

Just quick update . Week 5 feeling almost back to normal. The important thing about this procedure is recovery, post op massages, foams, boards and tight compression with garments. Of course healthy eating. I drank lots of water , arnica tea. Actually still do . I ate pineapple starting months prior to surgery. To be honest my bruising was minimal. Recovery is no joke. First 3 days are Intense . You will need a lot of time to recover before going back to work. It's not a bounce right back to normal procedure. It's a process. Give yourself and your body the appropriate recovery time.

2 Months Post Op

Just brief update...
Still continuing massage .
At this point only once a week!
I also have a small SonĂ³ machine I do on my own every day minimum time 60-90 minutes .
Feeling almost 100% . Just little numbing on sides and always wear Garment/faja with foams and board. Also my choice . Still sleeping on my stomach . However I do sit here and there when at work. Also still use my BBL pillow in car. When at home, I do not sit. Swelling in lower back comes and goes. In reading I've learned that is normal up to 6 months to one year.
Otherwise all good.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

In May I made a decision to have surgery with Dr. Fix it / Dr. Blinki after searching many other board certified Ps in Miami. After my consultation with him, I was certain he was the One. His expertise and professionalism is exactly what I was looking for to make my 47 yr old body back to my sexy one .