One of the BEST Things I've Ever Done for Myself - Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Being a woman of a certain age and not willing to...

Being a woman of a certain age and not willing to accept that my face wasn't looking as young as my mind ,body and spirit, I sought to bring equilibrium into my life.

Fortunately when I was a young woman suffering from an acne like eruption,a friend in my gym class highly recommended her dermatologist.
This is how I came to meet Dr. Sylvie Khorenian.

Over the coming years my respect and trust for Dr. Khorenian has grown.

There came a time, that I broached the subject of my dissatisfaction with changes that were occurring on my face.
I asked Dr. Khorenian "What would she suggest for me, knowing of my very delicate, sensitive skin history."
We discussed the goals that I'd like to achieve.
She told me and explained why I was not a good candidate for plastic surgery that I had been considering.
She clearly informed me of the options that she would recommend.
She never pushed for procedures and always guided me in choosing the simplest path to my goal.
I was continually pleased by her conservative procedures, which left me looking younger.
I was still me, only refreshed and naturally looking many years younger.

We started a regimentation 15 years ago. Over those years we fine tuned a program that keeps me looking as young as I feel.
I'm so grateful for the day that Dr. Khorenian came into my life.
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Khorenian is always on time. the office is clean and well kept. Her staff are extremely professional. I could not recommend her more highly