18 Year Old, Leaving for Naval Academy, Needed Hole in Septum Repaired Asap. - Miami, FL

A presious Septoplasty to fix a deviated septum in...

A presious Septoplasty to fix a deviated septum in July of 2015 left me with a nearly one centimeter hole in my septum. This condition nearly cost me admission to my dream school, the United States Naval Academy, until a medical waiver was granted. With only months before I had to leave to start my life as a Midshipmen, it became apparent that I may not be able to become a Naval Pilot with my nose in the shape it was in. Fretting over this devastating news, my mother took action, and found Dr. Bared. From the moment I frist met him, my worries and doubts slipped away because of his extremely reassuring manner. Throughout the entire ordeal of yet another surgery, this time being for more intense, everyone, and I mean everyone, at Facial Plastic Surgery in Miami went above and beyond to ensure I was well taken care of, and that my mind was at ease. Now, about 8 weeks post-opp, I am leaving to begin my journey towards becoming a Naval Officer, and I couldn't have done it without Dr. Bared and his incredible coworkers.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon