54 Year Old Woman. I Was Considering This Surgery for over a Year and I've Been to Several Doctors for an Opinion. Miami, FL

After long consideration and a few opinions about...

After long consideration and a few opinions about my upper and lower eyelids, I finally arrived at Dr. Epstein's office in South Miami. The welcome was amazing, not only was the staff professional but also very sweet and I felt as though I had arrived at there home. I was placed in a room with whom they call a coordinator or PA patient advisor. My experience was with a lady named Roxy. She was a delight, she listened to what I wanted and made notes before she continued to tell me the process I would be going through if I decided to go on with my procedure. Soon after Roxy stepped out of the room, Dr. Epstein returned with her. Dr. Epstein in a very personable and attentive person. What stood out the most to me was the way he listened and mirrored back what I wanted to make sure he knew want my need was. He took his time and I felt as though I was the most important person in the building.
I booked the procedure that same day, this had been the third doctor I had visited and I knew without a doubt that this is where I wanted to have my surgery.
I had my surgery October 27th, and I felt great from the moment I walked into the practice in the morning. I was excited and greeted with warmth and felt like royalty. I never felt sick after and seemed to be up on my feet an hour after my surgery. I was taken to a post-op room where I met my family and an hour after that was ready to go home.
The doctor came to see me and explain to my husband the procedure and how it had gone.
I understand that Dr. Epstein is well known for his hair, eyebrows and I eyelash transplants, but I
would highly recommend Dr. Epstein for any facial plastic surgeries as well.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon