60 Female with Front Teeth Slowly Deteriorating - Tempe, AZ

I have always had beautiful upper front teeth...

I have always had beautiful upper front teeth throughout my life. After the age of 50 my 6 upper front teeth started to need repairs because of behind the teeth cavaties and pieces of teeth weakening which required repairs. I was continually going back in to have them fixed because of weakness of the tooth structure. After discussing the procedure with Dr. LeSueur we decided to crown the upper 6 teeth as my best option. My first app was to take impressions and discuss color. I was also sent to the lab to discuss shape and pick out a color to my liking. I went with a brighter white which is bolder than may other teeth color but have blended very well. My next app consisted of grinding the old teeth down and putting on temps which I wore for 2 weeks. This procedure took about 2 hours. My next app was the placement of my crowns which took about 2 hrs. I am so happy with the results! My dentist is a perfectionist and wants to make sure I'm happy every step of the way. I'm so happy I decided I made this decision because my smile now is absolutely beautiful! Thanks you Dr Wayne LeSueur, DMD! His office staff Michelle was so helpful with my insurance company claims and assistant Anya is so calm and held my hand through the whole procedure. They are both an asset to the practice. I've been a patient for over 20 years and wouldn't trust anyone else with this procedure. I've seen people who've had the same procedure and have had a horrible result.
Dr Wayne LeSueur

Dr LeSueur is a kind man and answers all questions concerning procedure. He spends much time with each patient and doesn't try and talk you in to unnecessary treatments. His prices are very fair. He is a perfectionist and makes sure you're happy every step of the way with each procedure performed. His staff are always available to answer questions and are personable, friendly and professional.