Silicon Removal from Face -- Thank You Dr. Harrison Lee! - New York, NY

I am writing this to help anyone out there who has...

I am writing this to help anyone out there who has lost hope due to the foolish mistake of getting silicone injections. I had injections done over 12 years ago on a whim after being convinced by an unscrupulous doctor it would make me look great, it was permanent, and there are no negatives with it's use. So I thought why not? It was placed in my nasolabial folds and corners of my mouth. Since then i have had countless problems with redness and infected granulomas. After chasing this for the past 12 years, writing to doctors all over the nation, visiting doctors in Miami, New York and California, (some that used procedures that only made it worse) I was told countless times there was nothing they could do outside of cutting it out of my face, which would have left me with several visible scars. But I now thank God above for being so fortunate to learn of Dr. Harrison Lee out of Beverly Hills and NYC. I just completed surgery by Dr. Lee to remove the silcone from my face this past Wednesday and the results are absolutely fantastic. Dr. Lee uses a facelift procedure to remove the silicone and the result is no scars. My face, while a bit swollen and bruised has no granulomas, no redness, the bumps and ugliness caused by the silicone are all gone! (I also had a consultations with Dr. Gallerani out of Miami that I see mentioned here frequently. However, Dr. Gallerani's said his technique would leave a scar in my nasalabial fold which he said wouldn't be too noticeable, and he was also seemed reluctant to touch the granulomas in the corner of my mouth). I liked Dr. Gallarini a lot and he would have been my second option, but Dr. Lee gave me much higher degree of comfort, he was confident of being able to remove it all in all areas of my face, and has done thousands of these procedures. And I here now as proof positive the man's work is awesome. I am so excited now to look in the mirror and not see the ugly granulomas. Given the facelift procedure Dr. Lee uses to access the silicone throughout the face, the side benefit is Dr. Lee did a mild face lift at the same time on me. I won't see the results of the facelift until the bruising and swelling subside in several days. Please know this is not a minor surgery, and the operation itself took approx 4 hours. But it's something I had to do in order to get my life back and for that I am eternally grateful to Dr. Lee. So please don't give up hope. And if you are contemplating silicone injections - STOP and DO NOT DO IT. Do not listen to any doctor's reassurances of their success or how wonderful you'll look. Trust me, in due time it will catch up to you and you'll be living a nightmare like I was. I hope this is helpful.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harrison Lee restored my confidence, saved my career and has me back to the man I was before. He is a godsend and I can't thank him enough. His assistant Susan and the entire NYC staff including Vilma in Beverly Hills were so accommodating and patient in answering all my questions. I feel so very fortunate and thank God for having met him to perform this procedure.