Lower Eye Surgery - New York

Getting my Lower eye surgery performed Dr. Prasad...

Getting my Lower eye surgery performed Dr. Prasad was one of the best decisions I have ever taken. My Mom had her procedure done by him and the results were fireworks, so I knew I was in good hands when I decided to have my lower eye surgery done by Dr Prasad. I was initially hesitate due to the fact that other surgeons I had met with prior told me I did not qualify for this surgery because my eyes were too prominent but that did not stop me from still looking for the right surgeon . I finally consulted with Dr Prasad and based on our consultation session I became aware that he had been in this field for a long time and had the expertise on performing this kind of surgeries on different races / eye shapes so I was truly confident I would also get the best result as my mom did. I had my lower eye surgery done and I am so in love with the results I always look forward to waking up in the morning just to look at my face in the mirror without seeing the eye bags and all thanks goes to Dr Prasad and his amazing staff for bringing back my self-confidence. I will highly recommend Dr Prasad to my family and friends.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon