Dr. Hankins from Hankins and Sohn - Henderson, NV

Went to Dr. Hankins for a breast augmentation. My...

Went to Dr. Hankins for a breast augmentation. My body went through quite a change; starting with a small B, going to an almost Double D while nursing my baby, to deflating to a Double A when all was said and done. I hated taking off my bra, I felt so uncomfortable in my skin. I didn't feel like me. I went in with the notion of not necessarily wanting them bigger so much as wanting them back. Dr. Hankins and Bambi were very informative about everything and suggested a size proportionate to my body. 6 months after my surgery, though the size did fit my body, they didn't fit my mind. I was more comfortable with a smaller size, even if it was smaller than proportions. Dr. Hankins suggested I wait a year to make sure it was really what I wanted.
After a year and some change I went back to visit Dr. Hankins and we talked about my comfort levels with my breast size and what would be the best option. He suggested a size to me, explained to me the difference from the first implants to the next, and just a little under 3 weeks ago I had my second procedure with Dr. Hankins. I was awake for this procedure and as soon as I sat up on the table, I knew I would love them. I got many compliments on my first set, people commented on their feel and how they looked; and I get twice as many compliments on my new pair. Now it's not just about how real they feel or how they drop or how natural they look, but also on how they fit me as a person and my active lifestyle.
So happy I went with Dr. Hankins. I know girls will "shop around" and that is a great idea, get as much info as you can, but I will wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Hankins any day.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon