Couldn't Be Happier Breast Lift!!! - Henderson, NV

10 Years ago I chose Dr. Hankins to give me breast...

10 Years ago I chose Dr. Hankins to give me breast implants. He did an amazing job and I was extremely happy with my results. A week ago today I decided to remove my implants due to the weight and size and just go all natural. After a consult with Dr. Hankins it was decided that I did not need implants anymore and could just have a lift and my end results would be great. I am here to tell you he was absolutely correct. I am so happy with my results from my lift. Dr. Hankins and his staff are amazing. Everyone you come in contact with is professional, kind and full of information. Bambi, Dr. Hankins nurse is an absolute peach. She makes you feel like you are family not a patient. I could not be happier with my results or the staff and Dr. Hankins. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins is professional, kind and very patient with explaining everything involving the procedure you will be going through.