22 No Kids 5'3" 138lbs Mentor MemoryGel High Profile Over the Muscle 450cc (L) 500cc (R) - College Graduation Gift to Self

I started weight training & bodybuilding 3...

I started weight training & bodybuilding 3 years ago & lost a significant amount of fat. I gained more confidence in myself, but noticed that my breasts were the first to go. I was tired of having small breasts (even my boyfriend's pecs were bigger) so I felt that getting a BA would make me happier.

23yo Two wk Post-Op Over the Muscle Silicone (Mentor MemoryGel) High Profile

Today marks two weeks since I've had my BA surgery with Dr. Hankins and was told to take off my steri-strips. I had to get these strips since I traveled from Hawaii to Las Vegas to get my BA and am now back in Hawaii. The BA procedure was much cheaper in Vegas and my aunt had the same Doctor to do her BA 2 years ago. I loved the way her boobs turned out and wanted to go to Dr. Hankins for my BA ever since. I had an inframammary incision and my breasts still feel a little tight. There's sensation in my nipples, but they feel sore when touched. My breasts are less swollen now and I like how they look with a tank top on. I'm just a little sad how one nipple is a little lower than the other, but I am glad that I went with what Dr. Hankins recommended (over the muscle) rather than what in originally wanted (under the muscle). Now I understand the "snoopy dog" look Dr. Hankins and his nurse Bambi warned me about during my consultation.

6.5 Week Post Op Silicone MemoryGel

Swelling went down and as expected my dark complexion has caused my scars to look significantly dark. Starting to apply Infinite Aloe cream in the morning and continuing with the silicone based scarring cream at night (was given to me for free after my surgery.)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins was very straightforward with me during my consultation when I finally flew into Las Vegas, Nevada. I live in Hawaii so the only contact I had with him and his staff was through email and phone calls prior to my visit in his office. I had my mind set on doing a sub-muscular breast augmentation for two years, but after he finally saw me in person and performed a "pinch" test on my breasts, he told me that placing the implants over the muscle would look best for my body type. I didn't have enough underboob fat and my nipples weren't leveled evenly due to some major fat loss, so placing the implants over the muscle is what Dr. Hankins said would look best on me. If I went under the muscle, he said that my breasts would have a "snoopy dog" look and would have to do an additional breast lift (the nipples are removed and placed higher on the breast), which is not recommended for my age (I'm 22 years old). I was distraught at first after being told the exact opposite of what I wanted for two years, but after talking to his other nurses and my aunt who also got hers done by Dr. Hankins, they told me I was in good hands. If Dr. Hankins and the nurse that operated on me, Bambi, didn't care about how my breasts would look like, they would have just taken my money and have done whatever I wanted to do in the first place. They were very knowledgeable and only wanted what was best for me. I would definitely recommend this plastic surgeon to anyone that wants honest feedback on what would look best on them when getting a BA.