My Name Antyuanette Im 27 Years of Age I Have 3 Kids - Dallas, TX

My breast had no volume at all. And when I bent...

My breast had no volume at all. And when I bent down they looked like tennis balls in a sock so disgusting. But not any more thanks to Dr Jeff there so big and have a lot of volume and no longer look like tennis balls in a sock. Dr Jeff changed my life in so glade I choose him. When I first went in there to meet him I was nervous to tell him what I wanted because I went to a few doctors before him and when I told them the size I wanted they would get scared. So when I told him the size that I wanted he was so confident that he could give me that and I trusted him. And I was set right then that he was going to be my doctor right away didn't look for any more doctors after that.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Jeff so much he was very patient with me took his time to get to know me and my desire look. Did not rush me at all and so nice and genuine. Dr Jeff is a perfectionist and likes to make his patience very happy and satisfied. He gave me exactly what I wanted and I love them. All of the staff that works there are all great and make you fell welcome and relaxed but Renee she is so amazing and knows what she's doing I love her and Kimberley. The office is so nice I love the fish tank so relaxing. So give him a chance and you will not regret it trust me. Just go to the first visit and you will choose him to.