All reviews

Doctor Review

3 Nov 2016

Updated, 1 day ago

Best of the best - Roseville, CA

After Dr. Kaufman performed a tummy tuck on me in 2013, I knew I would want him to do a breast lift one day. Finally that day came, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Dr. Kaufman did an excellent job, as always. He has always been incredibly patient with me and my many questions and concerns. As Dr. Kaufman has worked on almost my entire family, I have had the privilege of getting to know him more throughout the years, and therefore trusting him with my life. And really, that is what you are doing when you choose a plastic surgeon. They are shaping, marking, and forever changing your body, and you'll either get a fantastic outcome, or wish you had chosen someone more experienced and someone who cares far more about their patients than just making a buck. (or several ;) When the morning came for my surgery, I was not the least bit nervous. I know Dr. Kaufman always has my best interest in mind. He took some very deflated, sagging breasts and turned them into beautiful, perky, youthful looking breasts. I am incredibly happy, five weeks post op and feeling great! Thank you Dr. Kaufman and his wonderful staff. I am always treated like family there.