33 Years Old , 1 Daughter - Westfield, MA

I had cool sculpting done because my outer thighs...

I had cool sculpting done because my outer thighs were very asymmetrical and I wanted a tighter stomach and flanks. If I only would have listened to my husband and waited for real liposuction I would be a much happier, wealthier person! IT DID NOTHING!!! They try to hype you up, with before and after pics which still didn't show much of difference. They make you stand back further and anyone whose close up always looks bigger then further away, and also didn't make me wear their string garments which also show more skin more fat, so with my own underwear which is thicker covers more area naturally covers more skin hiding flaws. Even after I had it done I lost ten pounds and didn't see a difference. Now its May 2016, I made my consult for real lipo..which I know will have proven results! WASTE OF MONEY! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! To be fair, I only had one treatment, but to get 2,3, treatments...go for the real thing where you know they are SUCKING OUT THE FAT!!!! Recovery from lipo is not bad at all... I can return to work the following day!! So don't let them talk you into how lipo is a major surgery like I was told..its not!
Dr. Craig Schacher M.D.

The ladies were very friendly, don't get me wrong! Very professional and made me very comfortable. The service itself is a RIP OFF...its funny because during his seminar he said he guarantees it will work or he's confident enough to give a refund. So when I went back, after asking several people, including my husband and various friends if they noticed a difference, they gave their honest opinion and all said no. When I brought this up in my follow up, they bring up the pictures, and who knows if they alter them with all the technology these days...but she said oh yea look it worked...trying to point out things..but I wasn't satisfied...and when I went home and took pictures myself with my own phone to compare the after pics with theirs...definitely no difference! AT ALL! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PLEASE!!!!