5'2", petite 110 pounds, 375 cc - EXTREMELY happy with my results! - Bloomfield Hills, MI

Mentor Breast Implants

jlam1012

Doctor Review

12 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I recently had a breast augmentation from Dr. Lofman about a month ago. He was the only doctor I met with for a consultation. I had scheduled a meeting with other local doctors as well, but I was disappointed with the long wait time for consultation scheduling and what I felt was overpriced procedures. I sought out doctors outside of state as well, but I didn't want to deal with traveling and receovery. So, I decided to research more doctors and stumpled upon Dr. Lofman. I scheduled a consultation and then booked my surgery some weeks after my appointment. I am so glad that I did not meet with any other doctors. I feel that Dr. Lofman is extremely skilled in his craft and affordable. You can tell that he is most interested in the happiness of his patients. He is easy going, caring and funny. He makes you feel very comfortable. Initially, I thought maybe Dr. Lofman wasn't the right doctor for me because I was more interested in saline implants and under the armpit incision, based solely on what I thought was best from my friend's BA experience. I appreciated that Dr. Lofman was very honest and told me that incision wasn't a technique he prefers/uses. I am so glad I listened to Dr. Lofman's suggestions and we decided upon high profile, mentor silicone impants for me and inframmary incision. I am 4 weeks now and I already feel back to normal. Recovery wasn't bad at all. I only had some discomfort for the first two weeks. I had my surgery on a Thursday and returned to work just fine the following Monday. I attribute the easy recovery due to Dr. Lofman's technique. I am extremely happy with my results. My scars are hardly visible. Please do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lofman. Susan, his office assistant is also wonderful and answered all of my questions whenever I called. I also liked that I can easily schedule an appointment with Dr. Lofman at any time. No regrets and highly recommend him to anyone :)