36 Years, 4 Kids, Hump in Nose Bridge - London, GB

I am 36 years old woman from Saudi Arabia and been...

I am 36 years old woman from Saudi Arabia and been thinking of Rhinoplasty since long time to remove a hump on my bridge and to lower my tip. I have arrived to the UK to have my Postgraduate certificate and I thought it will be a great opportunity to find a well experienced surgeon to do my nose job. Hence, I consulted my mothers’ doctor, Dr Rajiv Grover, who recommended Dr. Patel. Immediately I booked an aptt with Dr. Patel on May 31, 2016 and honestly I didn’t even think to consult another surgeons because I felt so comfortable and excited to have the operatoion with Dr. Patel ASAP. However, his schedule was really tight and my operation was planned to be on August 11. I asked Dr. Patel to give me priority and have an earlier date if any cancellation occurred and he welcomed my request and promised me to do his best. I was really lucky to have my operation on June 09. I highly recommend Dr. Patel because of the excellent result that I have , I am 100% satisfied and for his kindness, honesty and realistic point of view. Additionally, the pre and post operation care was really professional, you can feel that you are the only patient in the clinic. Two of my relatives have asked me for Dr. Patel’s contact details and they are planning to have their Rhinoplasty with him soon.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon