Fabulous Booty - Perth, AU

For as long as I can remember I have wanted a...

For as long as I can remember I have wanted a rounder booty and a flatter stomach.
After much research I came across Dr Guy Watts on realself and scheduled a consultation.
The consultation process was made very smooth by Dr Watts lovely practice manager Sue.
Dr Watts was very informative - he advised me of all risks associated, explained exactly how the surgery would be carried out, he worked with me very closely to establish exactly what type of result I was seeking and even photo shopped a picture of myself to give a realistic idea of what I may look like post op.
All pre op nerves were calmed by Dr Watts with his calm and reassuring nature and lovely team of staff there to assist.
When I awoke from surgery Dr Watts was there to talk and help with pain levels, he also visited me later that day and also the next day before I went home. He called to check up on me and my pain levels and was available any time via phone if I had questions.
Recovery is going smoothly and the results have been better than I could have ever expected.

Dr Watts has the most lovely bed side manner, he is professional at all times whilst still being friendly and down to earth.