50/50

I did it to get a more youthful look to my eyes...

I did it to get a more youthful look to my eyes and eye brows,I got very natural results,no pain or long healing process,the only thing i dont like is the scars above the brow and im hoping they fade as soon as possible.

I recently had a direct brow lift. The incision is just above the brow. I'm satisfied with the natural results, but I'm worried about the scarring. It hass been 2 weeks since the surgery, and last week, I had the stitches removed.

The scar on my left brow seems to be fading nicely but the other one looks like a scar from a burn. I was told by my doctor to use silicone gel on the scars and he said by 3 months the scars will fade.

I'm Italian; my skin is olive so I tan easily. Does that mean my skin will heal slower than people with lighter complexion? How long does it take on average for a scar like that to heal? If I'm using a bleaching cream on the reddish/brown marks, will it slow down the healing? When can I start applying Tretinoin on the scars?

Thanks.