SMAS Facelift - Toorak, AU

The reason I decided to go ahead with facial...

The reason I decided to go ahead with facial rejuvenation was I felt full of energy and still enjoyed an active lifestyle, but looking at myself in the mirror, my face no longer matched how I felt. After scanning the internet for before and afters, and reading reviews we came across Dr Moss... I do not live in Australia but felt that this was something I could not take lightly, if I needed to travel to another country to get the best surgeon, I would. I was excited to hear that Dr Moss had a beautiful apartment available for out of town patients to stay in after surgery which is located right next door to his rooms and the Liberty Belle skin Centre. This was very convenient and meant I was able to take advantage of his skilled team of nurses to help with my recovery. After meeting and talking to Dr Moss I was sure I had come to the right place. He listened to my concerns and advised what he thought he could do to achieve the best result for me. The consultation was not rushed, and when I left I had all the information I needed to make my decision. My operation was a great success! I imagined it would be a lot more traumatic than it was, but the pain was very minimal. My face was quite swollen for the first 2 days, but almost no bruising at all which surprised me. Once I left the hospital, the apartment was very comfortable and Dr Moss's nurses helped me settle in. There was even food and drinks in the fridge! I was shown how to sleep "elevated" and all by concerns and questions were answered. I felt very safe and in good hands. Every second day I was carefully placed under the healing lights at the clinic next door, which aided my recovery. Dr Moss also kept a check on me during this time to ensure I was healing nicely and my recovery was on track. The staff were so lovely, and although I was in recovery it was like being on holiday. I am very happy with the results of my surgery, I do not looked "done" I look like a younger more refreshed - version of myself, which is just what I was looking for. Dr Moss is a highly skilled plastic surgeon and I would definitely recommend him for facial surgery.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Moss was fantastic at listening to my concerns, and advised me on the best options to take. His aftercare was excellent and I felt safe and in very good hands. The results are fantastic and I am very fortunate to have found such an excellent surgeon.