Tummy Tuck - Houston, TX

I'm 29 years old, I have two kids and after so...

I'm 29 years old, I have two kids and after so long that I been trying to get rid of my ugly saggy skin I finally got to do it thanks to one of the best surgeons in Houston TX, DR.CORTES. I'm just a week after my Tummy tuck and liposuction and fat trasfer to my hips and I'm already loving the results :). Dr. Cortes Is definanly a expert in woman curves he is one of the tops surgeons in Houston Tx I definanly recommend him to any one my procedure was so fast and easy my recovery has been easy and I had not complications it all Dr.cortes and his staff make everyone feel like family they answer all my questions and is really easy to get in touch with them. I'm really loving my new flat belly :)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes is one of the most respectful Dr. I have ever know. He is also one of the best surgeons in Houston I defenily recommend him to any one my procedure was fast and easy also he has one of the best staff very nice people I feel like home when I'm there very good experience with my tummy tuck and liposuction and fat trasfer to my hips. I'm only one week after my surgery and I'm already loving my results :).