All reviews

46 year old Lady from Canada now in Istanbul. I visited Dr Bulent for my surgeries.

Hymenoplasty

Doctor Review

7 Oct 2016

Updated, 1 day ago

Dr. Bulent and his staff are amazing! Dr. Bulent took his time in answering all my questions, explaining every aspect of my procedure. No matter how many questions I had, Dr. Bulent was patient, kind and informative. The team was very honest with me, so that I had a full understanding of what to expect with my results. I felt like each of them took a genuine interest in me as a person. Just viewing Dr. Bulent's work spoke volumes of his ability. With just meeting him. I had fabulous results with my Hymenoplasty breast lift. I am even on the website as a before and after:). My breasts look natural, even better than they did before I lost the weight. I couldn't be happier. Because of the fabulous results of my lifting and the comfort I felt with Dr. Bulent, I recommeded my friend to have liposuction done on her hips and thighs. I feel confident, secure, and more than pleased with Dr. Bulent. He is an incredible doctor that loves what he does and is amazing at it! His staff (especially Leena) answers all my calls, help make special arrangements for me because I have to travel from out of my city to have him as a doctor. thank you very much everyone at Estetik International.