Thermi-Va and Lipo-Sculpting. - San Francisco, CA

I had a skin tightening of my abdominal area by DR...

I had a skin tightening of my abdominal area by DR James Anthony as we all know when we get older our skin relaxes. He pulled the skin tighter and also did some stellar lipo-sculpting in the stomach area , around my thighs and bra line. Since I am a 61 year old female, I decided to have him perform the Thermi-Va on me. This procedure is amazing as I saw the difference immediately with tightening of my vagina, helping with lubrication and also with urination frequency.. I saw the visual difference right away and the before and after pictures for tightening were amazing. I also feel like my youth has been restored. Thank you so much Dr Anthony and to your wonderful staff in the surgery room and also in your office. Thermi-Va can be done right in the office and does not hurt at all. It was a great experience and my husband thanks you all too!!!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

DR James Anthony and his staff are amazing!! I will refer my family and friends.