Exceptional and Highly Skilled Surgeon - Harrison, NY

I am a 60 yr. old female who was plagued by...

I am a 60 yr. old female who was plagued by undereye bags & hooded upper lids for years.
Recently I decided I was tired of looking tired.
I did extensive research on the top ocular plastic surgeons and came upon Dr. James Gordon and his outstanding reviews.
I scheduled a consult through Dr. Gordon's wonderful assistant Mei-Ling in his Manhattan office and was impressed with his professionalism and his quick assessment of exactly what I needed to obtain the most natural and refreshed look.
On 5/23/16 I underwent upper and lower blepharoplasty in Harrison, N.Y. with Dr. Gordon and his very qualified surgical assistant. As my favorite music played in the background I felt confident I had chosen the best doctor and was excited at the prospect of seeing the final results.
As I was only under local anesthesia I had the opportunity to get to know Dr. Gordon not only on a professional level but on a personal level as well.
He treats his patients as if they were a member of his own family. He takes great pride in his work and does it with a great sense of humor.
The surgery was painless and the minor discomfort afterwards was controlled with extra strength Tylenol.
I experienced bruising and swelling the first few days post-op which I was told to expect, but the daily changes in my healing were remarkable.
One month post-op the transformation was incredible. I met again with Dr. Gordon and he was also impressed with the results in such a short period of time.
I am going to meet with Dr. Gordon in 5 months and will post a before and after photo that will blow your mind!!
Right now I'm a walking advertisement to the skilled surgical hands of Dr. James Gordon.
Take it from me, you don't need to look any further once you're found the best.
I continue to receive compliments on a daily basis on my appearance, and I couldn't be any more pleased with the results which in reality are still in the healing stages.
I highly recommend this very skilled surgeon and his wonderful staff.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon