revision mastopexy / scar revision - New York

As you can see in the pictures I had a breast...

As you can see in the pictures I had a breast augmentation done by another Dr. lets just call her Mia. The implants were great but the scaring that she left me with was horrible. The scars were so thick that they hurt when I pressed against them. I never went back to Mia to have them corrected. I didn't want to go back to her. So I researched and thank God I found
Dr. Hyman - Josh is what I call him. He is a God send. His bedside manner is friendly, courteous and caring. When I showed him the work done, he was amazed how much scarring I had.

He told me that he could fix it and make it look like I never had surgery and that I would be pain free. I was excited with the information!! I went ahead and booked the surgery along with some liposuction to my thighs.
As you can see, the scars are no longer there and I have no more pain. Within a year the scars from this surgery were done. Josh made them disappear! It looks like I never had any work done on my breast. I look all natural!
By the way, I have done back to him for numerous procedures!! I received a face lift as well and love the results! I also see him for lip enhancement injections! He is the best in his field! I love him dearly! He made me beautiful again!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is the best in his field!!