Bellefill..intant Results Apointment at 9 Back at my Office by 10:30 - Sterling Heights, MI

I'm not the "crying" type but I literally cried...

I'm not the "crying" type but I literally cried after seeing myself in the mirror just a few minutes after Dr Berokowitz began his artistry. Very skillful...I mean VERY. I felt ZERO pain. I enjoyed watching the Dr. study my face as he made each new injection. Like an artist. I seriously look AT LEAST 10 years younger instantly. Very natural. I left my appointment and headed to work and not a single employee suspected that I had anything done. In fact I received compliments on how nice I look today! Guess what?...I'm not wearing any make-up! haha it was removed for the procedure. I am sorry that I wont be posting any pictures publicly. I don't like my photos on the internet. If you contact Accents cosmetic surgery and would like to privately see my results. I'll let them know that I posted here. (I am there 9 AM appointment from 09-02-16)
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr Berkowitcz was highly recommended by another board certified plastic surgeon in NYC. Letting someone tinker with your face can be terrifying so you really must do your homework! Make sure you've found and excellent DR./Surgeon, check reviews. Meet with them....trust your gut.