Lipo Scars and Surgery Scar - Beverly Hills, CA

I decided to go ahead with lipo of my abdomen and...

I decided to go ahead with lipo of my abdomen and flanks. Although my results are great I was left with some scars. they are round little dots that I think depending on what I'm wearing you can see. Ive been asked what those dots are. So I researched online about scar treatment and I came across Basma Hammed Clinic in Beverly Hills. I scheduled a consultation to see what the treatment was about and she implants pigment of your skin color on to the scar. It takes a few sessions but after my first I saw a difference. my scars were a purple color and now see them faded. I do have a few more sessions to go but the result after the first time I am so happy! She and her technicians are professional and understanding. I will post pictures soon.
Technician

My technician was very good and patient at explaining the process. She told me how many sessions it would take to get rid of my scars. The Clinic is very clean and nice. I have to do up to 6 treatments and after my first treatment i saw my scars get lighter. It didn't hurt much it feels like a little scratch. I will definitely refer all my friends and family to her.