Much Needed Gynecomastia Removal for Male Model - Beverly Hills, CA

I must say I couldn't be happier with my male...

I must say I couldn't be happier with my male breast tissue removal that's been bothering me for a decade. I had enlarged nipples that protruded making my chest look more like make breasts! As a male model I was always embarrassed at photoshoots having to pinch my nipples for what I called a more normal appearance. My recovery was quick & healed up fast, listening to the Dr's orders. Little down time & back to work before I knew it. My incision is nearly invisible to the naked eye.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Hazani by far knew what he was & I could tell by his extensive consultation. He had many before & after photos of his work as well as information regarding what caused my enlarged nipples/male pecs. I had many other consults regarding my procedure & they were rushed & none showed me their prior work. I was very confident with my decision to have Dr. Hazani do my gynecomastia removal as well as some abdominal liposuction. I am very pleased with my results & the pictures show I now have a normal chest appearance as well normal nipples! Dr. Hazani has mastered his technique & makes him one of the few who can remove gynecomastia with 0% of it returning!