Time to Get Healthy Again - Bloomfield Hills, MI

In 2008 I was laid off 2009 decided to go back to...

In 2008 I was laid off 2009 decided to go back to school to become a nurse well going to school I gained close to 100 pounds. I've been out of school for one year and figured that the weight would start falling off but it didn't. So I decided to have this procedure I've been researching it for over a year and following Dr pleatman who is rated one of the top doctors for weight loss surgery. On September 13th two weeks ago I had this procedure done it was a little rough for me coming out of anesthesia for the first few days as I was very tired but about the fourth day I was ready to go. On September 13th two weeks ago I had this procedure done. It was a little rough for me coming out of anesthesia for the first few days as I was very tired. I did have some gas pains for the first couple days but not major. Then about the 3rd day I was ready to go out shopping and just running around. By the fifth day I felt great had lots of energy almost all of the gas was gone and from there on I felt better and better each day. The first two to three days it was hard to drink but after that I have no problems drinking.
Here I am 2 weeks out and 18 pounds down I've been sticking to my diet, I should be advancing to the next phase which will be pureed foods I can add a few more things, to get a better variety I'm excited but also nervous that I will want to pig out on some pureed chicken salad, tuna,or a soft-boiled egg. I'm going to have to figure out how to upload a picture because I want to show you my before picture and it just wants me to take a picture now, so I have to figure it out.
Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon

Dr pleatman and his staff were very helpful they answered all of my questions and did not try to rush me. It was a very smooth process and they make you feel like you're part of their team. I would encourage anybody who needs help to call them.