BEST Trans-umbilical - Beverly Hills, CA

I recently had THE BEST breast augmentation...

I recently had THE BEST breast augmentation TRANS-UMBILICAL done by Dr. Julie Edween. At first just like anyone else I was a little scared especially since I had never had any kind of surgery done what so ever, but the staff was absolutely AMAZING, they make you feel welcomed and comfortable which helped with my nerves. I unfortunately have very broad shoulders and a big rib cage which sticks out. When I met with Dr. Julie Edween for my consultation she asked me about my thoughts and the size I had in mind and one of the best things about Dr. Julie Edween is she never makes you feel pressured into doing something she simply listens to her patients and hears what they want. After explaining what I wanted she politely asked if I would like her professional opinion. She made me feel so comfortable. When I went in for sizing she brought me 3 different sizes one of them was bigger than the size I was originally going for. She had me test them to see how I felt and looked and I ended up getting the fuller/bigger size because it went with my body frame, she also thought the size was a great choice and gave me her Professional opinion. The goal was to hide my ribs as much as possible and bring my shoulders back and that is exactly what the outcome was. I wanted a very natural look and I wanted them to be mine and she completely understood where I was coming from. She explained the procedure Clear and Precise. She did a PHENOMENAL JOB. The Surgical Team was Spectacular my healing process was good, I was able to use my arms a lot sooner than expected due to it being a TRANS-UMBILICAL, and I have no scarring. I can honestly say I had the BEST NATURAL breast augmentation done. They look great and I feel great.
She's definitely a BEAUTY ENHANCER, HUMBLE, KIND, PROFESSIONAL, and GREAT at what she does. All around DR. JULIE EDWEEN is PHENOMENAL and the BEST there is.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

She's the Best that there is!!!!!!!!!