Wonderful Consultation with Dr. Horowitz @ Pacific Center Plastic Surgery - Newport Beach, CA

After doing online research for a fat transfer...

After doing online research for a fat transfer breast aug, I traveled from Las Vegas to Newport in search of a competent surgeon to perform my procedures. I am a slim mother of two, so judging "before and after" photos online didn't provide enough perspective for me. From the moment I spoke to Caitlin in Dr. Horowitz's office, I knew I had found a place where I would be well taken care of. The office space is beautiful, and the front office staff was warm and friendly. Dr. Horowitz answered all of my questions extremely thoroughly, and we even laughed about a few things which was nice to connect with doctor on that level since so many don't have the best personalities. I am still in the consultation phase with multiple surgeons in oder to make my final decision, but wanted to share my experience for those considering a consultation with Dr. Horowitz. Well worth the time!