Best Decision I Ever Made - Las Vegas, NV

I lost over 160 lbs, and had a lot of extra skin...

I lost over 160 lbs, and had a lot of extra skin due to that. I worked hard and was a bit discouraged that I wasn't going to reach my goal without surgery. I finally went in for a consultation and had a good experience just getting my questions about the procedure answered. That helped me make a decision and take the final step in my weight loss journey. I am thrilled with the results, and had a good experience from the very first day I went to see Dr. Bryson Richards. I am so glad I didn't shy away from having surgery.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Bryson Richards. He has such a great attitude and really cares for his patients. His office staff is just as caring and very helpful. I can sing their praises all day. I was so nervous, and doing this on my own but they made the whole experience as easy as possible. I felt confident with them. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Dr. Richards for any future cosmetic surgery.