Upper Lip Lift

Always wanted to lift my upper lip for it is...

Always wanted to lift my upper lip for it is rather narrow and I was getting fed up with paying a lot of money to maintain it fuller with fillers (juvederm).
I decided to do it with Dr. Leslie Kuek from Singapore, but it is your reviews and photos and Dr. Kuek's impeccable job that prompted me to go public with my lips. In particular, I was amazed at the difference of quality between many lip lift surgeries published here and mine. It is for you to notice it, however...

Upper Lip Lift

Tomorrow will be taking my stitchings out. Prior to this will wish my hair, finally!

Upper lip lift (7th day)

11th day after upper lip lift

12th day post op

nose does look a little longer, but merely visually. If you prefer you result lasts longer - leave no more than 5mm between your copper and nose line. Do take gravity into stride when considering your gap reduction.
Dt. Leslie Kuek

Dr. Leslie Kuek is one of the few doctors who listens, discusses, advises accordingly and then perform an immaculate job! He's been attentive and careful. He showed me the effect took during the operation just before he had to lay the final stitching and I was amazed at the line underneath my nose was already barely noticeable - so thin it was and, it looked so neat and clean around the area. He is no doubts a perfectionist!