Chin Implant and Buccal Fat! Best Doc in NB!! - Newport Beach, CA

Where do I start... Well I got my chin ...

Where do I start... Well I got my chin augmentation and buccal fat removed by Dr. Elam. I've been looking to encance my chin for so time now and after doing my research for a year, I narrowed it down to the top 4 rated Drs. In Newport Beach. After going into couple of consultations with different doctors and coming out with disappointments. I was beginning to worry, I wasn't going to find the right doctor for me.
The day of my consultation, Dr Elam listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. I'm a small petit girl, but the round face with the weak chin Was not cutting it. Dr. Elam made sure as per my request to give me that natural chin, and slim down the chubby cheeks.
The day of the surgery I had hardly any swelling. Day 3 ( when the bandages came off) I was able to see a huge difference.

It's been 15 days post and I'm telling you I couldn't be any happier.

See for yourself.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best doctor and staff! You will love his team, they follow up and make sure you are all set for the day before and after surgery.