38 Year Old Mother of Two Amazing Boys - Toronto, ON

I had my breast augmentation done last week after...

I had my breast augmentation done last week after years of wishing I had fuller breasts and losing any size I had after nursing two children. My surgeon was very thorough and addressed all my concerns. He was very reassuring and realistic about my treatment and its outcome. The staff were supportive and friendly and made my experience a positive one. They even sent me home with a get well basket! The facilities are first class, very clean and modern with a calm welcoming atmosphere. Dr. Plant was maticulois in his delivery of his skilled techniques which resulted in my exceptional final result. I am beyond thrilled with my outcome and recommend him to anyone who is looking for phenomenal results. I had my surgury done 5 days ago and I am back to work and I look and feel amazing.
Dr. Matthew A. Plant MD, FRCSC

He explained everything in detail and addressed any of my concerns. He was professional and kind and a perfectionist in his skills. He made me feel very confident knowing what my end result would be and exceeded my expectations.