36 yr old needing a breast lift

36 yr old needing a breast lift

Previous augmentation completed with Dr.Moore over 6 years ago. He was very pleasant and did a great job. His staff was amazing and made me very comfortable with the procedure as well. I'm looking forward to completing my original plan of augmentation and lift.

Day 1 post op

Lots of pain!

Breast lift post op day 2

Day 3

In a lot of pain but the breast are starting to take shape

Scary

Steri strip has come off a little and I now see yellow liquid like discharge. No smell no puss. Looks normal

Breast lift with implants

Breast still appear lumpy but I assume it's to be expected so early on. Steri strips looking rough.

Day 17

I look perfect

Day 17

36 with 19 Yr Old and 2 Yr Old - I had a…

36 with 19 Yr Old and 2 Yr Old - I had a breast lift due to sagging. I had implants placed in 2010 and was supposed to have the lift at the same time but we didn't ive waited several years later out of fear of being put under. I'm happy I finally completed my treatment. Dr. Moore completed my surgery both times and was more than thorough both times! He's the Perfect Surgeon! I can't wait to see my final results.

Breast have dropped!!

I noticed they are dropping now. I'm in love

Removed tape today to check the progress

Healing well I assume

Removed tape

Loving my results

Finally soft and mushy. No bra needed

Loving my results

Finally soft and mushy. No bra needed

6 weeks and they are perfect

Still healing some on right breast

6weeks

Love my lifted breast

Scar sheets 3wks 5days

12 weeks post op

It appear that I have a few areas of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation so I'm applying a bleaching agent to the discolor Rd areas. Hence the papertape over it.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon