36, mastopexy (lift) with fat transfer

2 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

36, mastopexy (lift) with fat transfer

Absolutely amazing experience! It has been 7 mts and I'm very happy with my results. Dr.hall-Findlay is definitely an artist. After breast feeding my 2 children I was left with saggy different shaped breasts. I wanted an augmentation as well as a lift but without using implants. We decided to do a mastopexy and lipo from my baby c-section tummy fat to inject into breasts for a bit of augmentation. I knew the risks of the fat injections not taking, possible lumpiness, etc...and I had no problems at all! They still look amazing 7 mts after surgery with no lumps from my fat injections. I can't say enough about the professionalism and kind staff, and the caring bedside manner that dr. Hall-Findlay gave me. I was so anxious about going under (because I'm a mommy and made this choice), and she calmed me down and assured me that all would be fine which it was. The care I received both pre-op and post-op from this team is highly commendable. Thank you all for making my experience a positive one!